NetCafe is returned.
Hosted on GitHub & Powered by Jekyll.
Happy New Year 2015!
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business. ~Henry Ford
- If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
- A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains. ~Dutch Proverb
- It’s so hard when I have to, and so easy when I want to. ~Annie Gottlier
- Between saying and doing many a pair of shoes is worn out. ~Italian Proverb
- We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action. ~Frank Tibolt
- A bend in the road is not the end of the road… unless you fail to make the turn.
- The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work. ~Harry Golden
- Some of God’s greatest gifts are unanswered prayers. ~Garth Brooks
- Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. ~Anthony J. D’Angelo
- Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
- Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.
- It is with words as with sunbeams. The more they are condensed, the deeper they burn. ~Robert Southey
- Hire character. Train skill. ~Peter Schutz
- Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. ~M. Kathleen Casey